Salary: $25.00 /hour
The Service Technician is responsible for the service and sales of fire extinguishers and emergency lighting systems. This involves working offsite at customer facilities.
- Operate, test and recharge fire extinguishers and emergency lighting systems.
- Maintain test and recharge equipment in good working condition.
- Perform kitchen suppression system inspections.
- Perform exit and emergency light inspection and repair.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- Ability to work on a ladder
- 40 hours per week
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving ability and ability to work independently
- Company vehicle provided
- Competitive wage up to $25.00 / hour
- Healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision (on the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 401(k) plan
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year